Saturday, November 2, 2013

Reese is 3 Months!

This month our sweet baby girl turned three months old, and although I say this every month, I can't believe how quickly the time is passing.  This month she has changed so much and we have loved how she has begun to interact and engage with us.  Reese is so smiley and loves to coo and gurgle at us.  I never thought I'd make so many ridiculous sounds and faces just to get a smile out of a baby, but here I am.  I've gone back to work this month, and although it's been a rough adjustment, we are getting used to the changes.  We've work out a pretty nice schedule that allows for Reese to spend most her time with me, Tom and my mom.  It's a lot of juggling and organizing, and somewhat odd hours, but so worth it.  At Reese's two month appointment (she was actually 11 weeks that day) she weighed in at 10 lbs, 11oz.   Praise God, she is sleeping some longer stretches, anywhere from 6-7 hours.  She till has one feeding, usually around 3 or 4am, then most night she goes back to sleep for a few hours.  Reese is currently wearing 0-3 months clothes and they fit great...such a big change from the preemie outfits from just a few months ago!  Over the last month I have loved watching her become so alert and attentive to the people in her environment.  Thankfully Reese met all of her two month milestones, which is a huge accomplishment considering she was five weeks early.  And if my little baby girl could read this I would tell her, "Reese, you are my whole heart and we love you more than you can ever know.   You are our greatest joy.  Keep growing baby girl!"








No comments:

Post a Comment