Friday, January 20, 2017

Five on Friday!




Happy Friday! I'm linking up again for Five on Friday and have quite the hodge podge of thoughts.

1.  We have had the most random weather this week, which is really nothing new for Cincinnati.  We took full advantage this week and squeeze in some outside play time, long walks, and jumping in puddles.  Naturally.


2.  I've mentioned before that working out at home is my main method for getting in workouts these days.  I've heard such mixed reviews about the Tracy Anderson Method, so I started doing a few of her dance cardio and mat workout videos that I found on Youtube.  Surprisingly I have (mostly) liked them, so I added them into my rotation.  If you have any rhythmic or dance inclinations, you may like her dance cardio videos.  The mat method is unique and takes some getting used to.  I haven't really decided if it's worth my time or not but I'm giving it a shot.



3.  William and Henry turned 19 months this week and they are simply delectable.  They are witty, funny, adventurous, completely different and oh so loving.  Their mama attachment is at an all time high right now which is making things a little treacherous, but they are so sweet and bring so much joy to us.






4.  I may be one of the cheapest people you will ever meet and I will pretty much never pay full price for anything, particularly something for myself.  A Gap location near us is closing and I scored these gold ballet flats for $5...originally $60.  Turns out going up a shoe size after pregnancy had some perks!  

 



5.  So, this happened today eh?  I have no political commentary to offer but I have to laugh at all the children whining and fussing in the background as their grandfather signs official papers to become the President of the United States.  Ivanka and her husband are passing a crabby baby back and forth and exchanging the dreaded "shit, what do we do?!" look that only parents have burned into their eyes.

Kids really just don't care.




Happy weekending!


Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment